Any facility manager that has gone through the upsetting process of having to prematurely replace a roof knows how important routine maintenance is. Routine maintenance is the best way to protect your roofing investment. This is just one of the many commercial roofing services we proudly offer our clients. For more information, call Hometown Commercial Roofing today at (800) 434-2231.
There are some common issues that can affect roofing systems, regardless of your roof type. A few distinctive characteristics that can cause a roof to fail include:
- Leaks – Leaks are the most common roofing issue. Depending on your roofing system, some leaks can be harder to trace. This is where a professional roofing contractor comes in handy.
- Damaged flashing – Flashing that has become compromised is an excellent spot for water infiltration.
- Improper installation – When the proper care is not taken to ensure a roof is installed correctly it is only a matter of time before a roof will fail.
- Subpar repairs – If a roof is not repaired correctly the integrity of your entire roofing system can become compromised.
- Age – A roof that is past is expected lifespan is most likely showing serious signs of wear, costing you an arm and a leg in repairs.
- Storm damage – Mother nature plays a large roll in our roofing systems ability to protect your building. Whether it is the heat, wind, rain, hail, or ice there are several ways it causes extensive damage.
- No maintenance – Neglecting routine maintenance is the quickest way to cut your roofs lifespan nearly in half.
Just like with anything else, the more care you take of your roof, the better it will take care of your business. If you have a commercial property located in Cleburne, Texas, call us right way so we can get you set up with our routine maintenance program. You can reach our offices at (800) 434-2231.
Protecting Your Investment
Regular roof inspections go hand-in-hand with routine maintenance. According to industry standards, a roof should be inspected in the spring, the fall and any time after damaging weather comes through town. Some roofing issues aren’t as obvious to the untrained eye so it’s important to have in-depth inspections provided by experienced professionals.
Together, we can keep your business, employees and your inventory safe. Our service area includes Cleburne, Texas and the surrounding communities. If you have a commercial or industrial property that could benefit from our commercial roofing services please call us at (800) 434-2231. We would be happy to hear from you!