Is your metal roof leaking or displaying signs of other serious issues? At Hometown Commercial Roofing, our team has the resources and expertise to solve your issues. We offer complete roof replacement services as well as premium, cost-efficient roof repair options.
When a metal roof is badly damaged, a comprehensive roof replacement may seem like the only solution. Should your facility require new protection, Hometown can furnish your building with a new, quality metal roofing system. However, should it prove viable, we can offer another economical, time-saving option besides replacement: a roof restoration system.
Contact us today to learn how these cutting-edge systems can help renew your metal roof’s appearance and maximize its performance. Give us a call at (800) 434-2231. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Value of Roof Restoration
A roof restoration system or “coating” is a liquid-applied product that dries to form a seamless, water-resistant layer over a pre-existing metal roof. As a result, an old roof can be transformed into a leak-free, energy-efficient asset.
Our metal roof coatings offer the following advantages:
Complete Solutions for All Needs!Metal Waterproofing Systems
- Existing roof is reinforced by an ultra-durable membrane
- New protective barrier is water-tight
- Eliminates the costs & liability associated with roof tear-off
- Can prolong the lifespan of a metal roof
- Expands & contracts with changing temperatures
- All screws and penetrations are caulked, reinforced & sealed
- Withstands hurricane-force winds, hail, fire & other hazards
- Has a coating of rust-inhibiting primer
- Superior UV resistance guards against premature aging
- Reflects up to 85% of sun’s rays
- Can lower A/C costs up to 30%
Why not avoid the expense and disruption of new metal roof installation? Call us today to see if a coating system is a viable solution for your commercial or industrial structure.
Cost Savings Potential
Besides costing substantially less than a roof installation, our roof restorations can result in other cost-saving benefits, such as:
- Lower HVAC costs (reduces the strain on equipment over time)
- Lower repair & maintenance costs
- More savings during peak seasons of energy consumption
- 100% deductible as maintenance for tax purposes
- Lesser costs resulting from minimal disruption to business activities
Metal Roof Installation Estimate
The professionals at Hometown Commercial Roofing understand that all roofs are unique. That’s why we conduct an on-site roof survey to determine a roof’s specifications & requirements. After a thorough examination of your roof, we will help you find the best solution for your needs.
It would be our pleasure to serve you. A courteous Hometown associate is standing by to answer your questions and to help you schedule a hassle-free roof analysis.
Don’t delay! Call us today at (800) 434-2231 to schedule an on-site roof assessment & estimate. We look forward to discussing your roofing needs!